Thursday, October 21, 2010

Urges

My Dude
Well folks I have a terrible confession to make, I... have... been having an urge to play... Maplestory again.




Ugh there I said it, I'm not proud of myself but it's true. all off the fun times I had going around and messing with all of the players who actually take the game seriously which was all out hilarity by see how enraged they got over how little I actually cared about.

then there was those times I would go around and try to have a conversation with anyone too bad it was like trying to talk to a RABID RETARD WHO'S FOAMING AT THE MOUTH which was funny yet annoying at he same time.

I always called the money system in game Cancerous, which was kinda funny since the in game currency was called Meso, which of course I meant as Mesothelioma which is a form of cancer. but then it's like "oh noes I neeedz a Lawyer for my Cancer" which occasionally gave me a chuckle.

but yeah I hate these terrible urges.

6 comments: